Terms Conditions for JEEERKS Beef Jerky
Terms conditions outlined below.
Terms Condition for Refund Or Replace Policy
- At JEEERKS beef jerky we are proud of the quality of our product. We are 100% confident in our product and adhere to all food safety QLD rules, regulations and guidelines. If a packet of JEEERKS beef jerky that you purchased through our website is defective or damaged we will replace it or give you a refund (excluding freight costs).
- Our replace or refund policy on your purchase of JEEERKS jerky through our website lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase we will consider the refund or exchange on a case by case basis.
- To complete your replacement or refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you need to replace your item or require a refund please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what you are returning and the reason for returning it as feedback is greatly appreciated to us as we take pride in our product and want to ensure consumer satisfaction is guaranteed. The item should be sent in its original packaging to: Jeeerks Pty Ltd, 301/92 Musgrave Street, Kirra QLD 4225
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us. We will pay the cost of shipping the replacement to you.
We endeavour to ship your JEEERKS jerky within 7 days of your order being placed.
Orders are processed and shipped promptly to ensure fast delivery times. This is why we cannot guarantee an order can be cancelled after it is placed. Should you wish to cancel an order please email us at email@example.com within 12 hours of placing the order and we will make every effort to cancel the order for you unless it has already been shipped.
It is our intent to limit access to any personal information we may receive from you when you place an order with JEEERKS. This information that you provide to us may only be used for internal administrative purposes and is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes.
This happens when you are proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
Thank you for reading our terms conditions online.